- a mystic syllable, considered the most sacred word.
- Pronounced a-u-m. It was chosen by us because it represents mindfulness, awareness and living a life of conscience..
- Something we should all strive to be and do.
Om has been significant for thousands of years and used by those looking for inner peace, balance and strength.
- You are in peak physical condition; strong and focused, your
adrenaline is pumping, your heart is pounding, your feet are flying
& you are in your sacred place of concentration, this is when you
are in the Om Zone.
- Feeling good about the day, Who you are, your Choices and everything
around you. In the Om Zone. Being an Om Girl.
- Mindful, Focused, Aware... in the Zone...the Om Zone.
- What is the symbol in the middle of our logo you ask? It is the Balinese Om. Not only significant but cute, hu
- What do we mean by "Be Om?"
- We mean Be Focused, Aware that Everything you Do Comes Back to you and is a reflection on Who You Are,
- Treat Others how you want to be treated and Have Fun while Being
Mindful and Proud of your Choices.
- We don't want to preach or tell you what to do. We just want you to Be Om.